EXACTSHOT EX101 Pool Cue
EXACTSHOT EX101 Pool Cue - The Viking eXactShot® Pure Performance Cue is like nothing on the market today. Unique in design and unparalleled in performance, it has no competition. The eX-Core® construction creates ultra-low deflection with pure responsive feel and power. The visually-striking sightlines function as a scope for a pool player to focus on their next shot. The 100% made in the USA, Viking eXactShot® is equipped with a Kamui™ Black Soft Tip, the Viking SUPER ferrule and Viking Lifetime Warranty, including warpage. The Viking eXactShot® eX101 is the only CUE you can buy today that will guarantee you’ll shoot better tomorrow.
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world. Viking's reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. We manufacture 99% of our parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made.
- Tip: Kamui Black Soft
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap: None
- Shaft: Viking eXactShot® Pure Performance Shaft
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Northwoods Maple
- Joint: High Impact Black (IMA), flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- ButtPlate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded Rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage
At Alamo Billiards this product normally ships out within 2 days after placing order. Normal traveling time is about 3 days via USPS with tracking provided. If there is a rare issue that comes up were it takes longer by say a day to ship out, we can work it out to make up for that. Exceptions: would be holidays and weekends as we do not ship on these days.
- We take our customer service serious we encourage all customers to email us with any questions, issues, or concerns. We can then try to find common ground to resolve any issues, or answer whatever question you have.
- We drop ship most our products from our suppliers and we do our best to match our inventory with theirs. In the event there is a mismatch we will work with you to make things right.
- All employees at Alamo Billiards are pool players themselves. Most have been to Los Vegas many times to compete. We know the game and the products. We don’t hire sales staff. We hire pool players with a passion for the game and the products!
- If we run into a product that has issues too often we delete it from our catalogs. We will not sell crap products to our customers.
- If you want a product that is not on our site email us. We will do our best to find it and get a good price on it. We also sell a lot of unique one of a kind exotic cues. Check them out in our rare pool cues section.
We ship most products within same day if ordered by 2pm central time.
Others are shipped as described in product description. Please read those details to have best experience.
Please read Shipping Policy for more information