Viking TF-ANZ Pool Cue
Viking TF-ANZ Pool Cue Elite Edition Size: 150 numbered cues. The word “Anasazi” is used to describe a distinctive American Indian civilization and culture that existed from about 1200 B.C. to A.D. 1300 in the Four Corners area of the Southwestern United States. The ivory on the cue depict the Anasazi, the long ‘spears’ depict the road leading to Chaco Canyon and the sleeve inlays depict the pueblos built by this amazing tribe.
Highly Figured Birdseye Maple Forearm & Sleeve | 12 Recon Ivory Inlays | 78 Total Inlays | 6 Birdseye Maple & Genuine Turquoise Points | 42 Sleeve Inlays of West African Ebony & Turquoise | 6 Nickel Silver rings | Exclusive Two Feather Design | Everest® Laminated Tip | ViKORE American Performance Shaft | Ostrich Embossed Leather Wrap by Tiger Products| Viking Quick Release Joint | Viking SUPER Ferrule | *
"Each Two Feather cue is crafted with the finest exotic materials. Every detail is touched by our craftsmen and each feature is expressed with Two Feather's distinctive artisan aesthetic. They are simply the ultimate cues: exquisitely refined and truly exceptional."
- Tip: Everest® Laminated
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap: Embossed Leather
- Shaft: ViKORE American Performance Shaft
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Birdseye Maple
- Joint: High Impact Modified Acrylic, flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 quick release, stainless steel
- Butt Plate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded rubber
Every TF Series Cue is individually made to order, hand numbered and limited edition. Because each is made to order, please allow up to 12 weeks for delivery.
- We take our customer service serious we encourage all customers to email us with any questions, issues, or concerns. We can then try to find common ground to resolve any issues, or answer whatever question you have.
- We drop ship most our products from our suppliers and we do our best to match our inventory with theirs. In the event there is a mismatch we will work with you to make things right.
- All employees at Alamo Billiards are pool players themselves. Most have been to Los Vegas many times to compete. We know the game and the products. We don’t hire sales staff. We hire pool players with a passion for the game and the products!
- If we run into a product that has issues too often we delete it from our catalogs. We will not sell bad products to our customers.
- If you want a product that is not on our site email us. We will do our best to find it and get a good price on it. We also sell a lot of unique one of a kind exotic cues. Check them out in our rare pool cues section.