Jacoby JCBJMP Jump Cue
Jacoby JCBJMP Jump Cue - Jacoby is no stranger to jump shots, with a G10 tip and special finger groove for darting, this JCBJMP cue is ready to help you jump with ease and precision. The other bonus of this JCBJMP cue is that it also features a bell at the end of the jump handle if you prefer a more stroke jump shot than a dart which means more punch and pop back versus full stroke jumping.
Tip : 13mm G10
Ferrule : 3/4 Brass
Shaft : 29" Solid Hardrock Maple
Pin : Radial
Collar : None
Forearm : None - black stained Curly Maple jump handle with etched JUMPER by Jacoby in silver on jump handle
- Alamo Billiards will do our best to ship all items purchased by 2pm Central Time same day. Orders purchased after 2pm Central Time will ship next day. If we have any issues we will contact you via your email provided.
- We take our customer service serious we encourage all customers to email us with any questions, issues, or concerns. We can then try to find common ground to resolve any issues, or answer whatever question you have.
- We drop ship most our products from our suppliers and we do our best to match our inventory with theirs. In the event there is a mismatch we will work with you to make things right.
- All employees at Alamo Billiards are pool players themselves. Most have been to Los Vegas many times to compete. We know the game and the products. We don’t hire sales staff. We hire pool players with a passion for the game and the products!
- If we run into a product that has issues too often we delete it from our catalogs. We will not sell bad products to our customers.
- If you want a product that is not on our site email us. We will do our best to find it and get a good price on it. We also sell a lot of unique one of a kind exotic cues. Check them out in our rare pool cues section.
We ship most products within same day if ordered by 2pm central time.
Others are shipped as described in product description. Please read those details to have best experience.
Please read Shipping Policy for more information