Lucasi Custom LZ2000SP Sneaky Pete Cue
Lucasi Custom LZ2000SP Sneaky Pete Cue With subtle iridescent shine and super high-gloss UV finish will keep your cue brilliant for years to come.
Tip: 12.75mm Everest tip
Ferrule: 7/8" Zero Flexpoint ferrule
Shaft: 29" AAA grade Canadian hard rock maple with 15" pro taper and a piloted brass insert
Joint: Wood to wood with a stainless steel Uni-Loc® pin
Forearm: Birdseye maple with 4 antique stained Birdseye maple points, black veneers and imitation mother of pearl inlays
Sleeve: Antique stained Birdseye maple
Butt Plate: Black Implex plastic
Bumper: Black rubber
- Alamo Billiards will do our best to ship all items purchased by 2pm Central Time same day. Orders purchased after 2pm Central Time will ship next day. If we have any issues we will contact you via your email provided.
- We take our customer service serious we encourage all customers to email us with any questions, issues, or concerns. We can then try to find common ground to resolve any issues, or answer whatever question you have.
- We drop ship most our products from our suppliers and we do our best to match our inventory with theirs. In the event there is a mismatch we will work with you to make things right.
- All employees at Alamo Billiards are pool players themselves. Most have been to Los Vegas many times to compete. We know the game and the products. We don’t hire sales staff. We hire pool players with a passion for the game and the products!
- If we run into a product that has issues too often we delete it from our catalogs. We will not sell crap products to our customers.
- If you want a product that is not on our site email us. We will do our best to find it and get a good price on it. We also sell a lot of unique one of a kind exotic cues. Check them out in our rare pool cues section.