Meucci ME2103 21st Century 2103 Pool Cue
Meucci 2103 Pool Cue Shaft
Have you seen anything more alluring? Paua shell points, an ivory forearm and sleeve and white scrimshaw designs make it dazzling!
Tip : 12.75mm, Medium hard Lepro tip
Ferrule : 1" Polycarbonate ferrule
Shaft : 29" hard rock maple Black Dot shaft with a 14"-16" pro taper and brass insert
Pin : 5/16x18
Collar : Cream
Forearm : Imitation Ebony Encasing Aluminum and Synthetic Ivory Rings with Aluminum Veneer Blocks
Wrap : White Lacquered Irish Linen
Butt Sleeve : ESynthetic Ivory with six recessed brilliant blue Paua Shell recessed points with a white scrimshaw design. Encased by Imitation ebony, aluminum, and black rings with aluminum veneer blocks
Butt Plate : Cream
Bumper : Black rubber
- Alamo Billiards will do our best to ship all items purchased by 2pm Central Time same day. Orders purchased after 2pm Central Time will ship next day. If we have any issues we will contact you via your email provided.
- We take our customer service serious we encourage all customers to email us with any questions, issues, or concerns. We can then try to find common ground to resolve any issues, or answer whatever question you have.
- We drop ship most our products from our suppliers and we do our best to match our inventory with theirs. In the event there is a mismatch we will work with you to make things right.
- All employees at Alamo Billiards are pool players themselves. Most have been to Los Vegas many times to compete. We know the game and the products. We don’t hire sales staff. We hire pool players with a passion for the game and the products!
- If we run into a product that has issues too often we delete it from our catalogs. We will not sell crap products to our customers.
- If you want a product that is not on our site email us. We will do our best to find it and get a good price on it. We also sell a lot of unique one of a kind exotic cues. Check them out in our rare pool cues section.