Q-Claw 2 Cue Holder
Q-Claw 2 Cue Holder Description - The Q-Claw 2-Cue Holder is a unique cue holder. Unlike other cue holders, the Q-Claw does not clamp to a table, but is a stand-alone weighted cue holder. Simply put it on top of any table and because of the unique weighted design, two cues will rest safely and securely in the Q-Claw holder. This is a fantastic cue holder perfect for taking on the road. With Q-Claw you'll never have to worry about clamps again.
- Weighted, non-slip rubber cue holder
- Available in Black, Blue, Pink and Wine
- Cleaning: Wash with warm water. Use mild soap if needed.
- Dimensions: 3" X 3.75" X 1"
- Alamo Billiards will do our best to ship all items purchased by 2pm Central Time same day. Orders purchased after 2pm Central Time will ship next day. If we have any issues we will contact you via your email provided.
- We take our customer service serious we encourage all customers to email us with any questions, issues, or concerns. We can then try to find common ground to resolve any issues, or answer whatever question you have.
- We drop ship most our products from our suppliers and we do our best to match our inventory with theirs. In the event there is a mismatch we will work with you to make things right.
- All employees at Alamo Billiards are pool players themselves. Most have been to Los Vegas many times to compete. We know the game and the products. We don’t hire sales staff. We hire pool players with a passion for the game and the products!
- If we run into a product that has issues too often we delete it from our catalogs. We will not sell crap products to our customers.
- If you want a product that is not on our site email us. We will do our best to find it and get a good price on it. We also sell a lot of unique one of a kind exotic cues. Check them out in our rare pool cues section.
We ship most products within same day if ordered by 2pm central time.
Others are shipped as described in product description. Please read those details to have best experience.
Please read Shipping Policy for more information