Schon CX48 Pool Cue
Schon CX48 Pool Cue - The first thing you'll notice about the Schon CX48 custom pool stick is how the fantastic woods and inlays are expertly assembled to create this visually stunning instrument. Birdseye Maple on the forearm is decorated with fine ebony, Micarta and cocobolo inlays, and the sleeve incorporates a base of cocobolo with maple, Micarta and ebony inlays. A great amount of effort is placed in creating the interesting oval, hourglass and elongated diamond designs. Once you move past its outward beauty, you will realize that its performance is second to none. This wonderfully crafted cue creates a stiff hit due to the piloted stainless steel joint and shorter shaft taper.
- Alamo Billiards will do our best to ship all items purchased by 2pm Central Time same day. Orders purchased after 2pm Central Time will ship next day. If we have any issues we will contact you via your email provided. Normal shipping times are about 3 days travel via USPS. Exceptions: would be holidays and weekends as we do not ship on these days.
- We take our customer service serious we encourage all customers to email us with any questions, issues, or concerns. We can then try to find common ground to resolve any issues, or answer whatever question you have.
- We drop ship most our products from our suppliers and we do our best to match our inventory with theirs. In the event there is a mismatch we will work with you to make things right.
- All employees at Alamo Billiards are pool players themselves. Most have been to Los Vegas many times to compete. We know the game and the products. We don’t hire sales staff. We hire pool players with a passion for the game and the products!
- If we run into a product that has issues too often we delete it from our catalogs. We will not sell bad products to our customers.
- If you want a product that is not on our site email us. We will do our best to find it and get a good price on it. We also sell a lot of unique one of a kind exotic cues. Check them out in our rare pool cues section.