Regular price $1,588.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Schon CX51 Pool Cue
Schon CX51 Pool Cue Strike fear in the heart of your competition with the deadly Schon CX51 custom cue. Four Micarta skull shaped inlays are painstakingly set in ebony on the sleeve of this cue, which is flanked by large sections of fantastic cocobola wood. Cocobola, Micarta and ebony continue on the forearm in the form of points on top of Birdseye Maple. A black Irish linen wrap with white specks connects the two sections.
This cue provides a lethal hit with its piloted stainless steel joint and shorter shaft taper. From its tip to the bumper, this pool stick embodies the tradition of excellence you expect from a Schon.
In business since 1981, Schon employs a small in-house staff of full-time craftsmen who give great attention to quality. And because the cues are produced in smaller quantities, designer Evan Clarke is able to personally finish and test each cue, ensuring it stands up to the German meaning behind the name Schon…beautiful.
- Tip: 13mm layered proprietary
- Ferrule: 1" Proprietary
- Shaft: 29" Hardrock Maple 10-12" Pro Taper
- Collar: Stainless Steel
- Pin: 5/16x14
- Piloted: Yes
- Forearm: Birdseye Maple with six Micarta, cocobolo, and ebony points
- Rings: Silver Rings
- Wrap: Black and White Irish Linen
- Sleeve: 2 large pieces of Cocobolo at each end of the ebony with 4 Micarta skulls and 4 Micarta line and diamond design
- Plate: White with black Schon logo
- Bumper: Black Rubber
- Other: Due to the unique nature of Schon custom cues, stain, veneers, and inlays may vary in color, If this is a concern please call us.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
- Weight Adjustments: Yes, with the Schon weight bolt.
- Alamo Billiards will do our best to ship all items purchased by 2pm Central Time same day. Orders purchased after 2pm Central Time will ship next day. If we have any issues we will contact you via your email provided. Normal shipping times are about 3 days travel via USPS. Exceptions: would be holidays and weekends as we do not ship on these days.
- We take our customer service serious we encourage all customers to email us with any questions, issues, or concerns. We can then try to find common ground to resolve any issues, or answer whatever question you have.
- We drop ship most our products from our suppliers and we do our best to match our inventory with theirs. In the event there is a mismatch we will work with you to make things right.
- All employees at Alamo Billiards are pool players themselves. Most have been to Los Vegas many times to compete. We know the game and the products. We don’t hire sales staff. We hire pool players with a passion for the game and the products!
- If we run into a product that has issues too often we delete it from our catalogs. We will not sell bad products to our customers.
We ship most products within same day if ordered by 2pm central time.
Others are shipped as described in product description. Please read those details to have best experience.
Please read Shipping Policy for more information