Schon CX52 Pool Cue
Schon CX52 Pool Cue The precision detail and quality craftsmanship behind the Schon CX52 custom pool stick is nothing but fantastic. The first thing you will notice are the bold and beautiful turquoise inlays on the forearm and sleeve, which also incorporates the stunning contrast of stained Birdseye Maple, ebony and Micarta. A black Irish linen wrap with white specks completes the look.
These interesting, meticulously crafted designs conceal a powerful weapon that provides a stiff hit due to the piloted stainless steel joint and shorter taper.
In business since 1981, Schon employs a small in-house staff of full-time craftsmen who give great attention to quality. And because the cues are produced in smaller quantities, Schon Custom Cues is able to finish and test each cue, ensuring it stands up to the German meaning behind the name Schon…beautiful.
- Tip: 13mm layered proprietary
- Ferrule: 1" Proprietary
- Shaft: 29" Hardrock Maple 10-12" Pro Taper
- Collar: Stainless Steel
- Pin: 5/16x14
- Piloted: Yes
- Forearm: Stained Birdseye Maple with Five Ebony Points with Stained Maple Micarta points and Turquoise Arrow Heads
- Rings: Silver Rings
- Wrap: Black and White Irish Linen
- Sleeve: Ebony with 5 maple windows turquoise arrow heads and Micarta bows
- Plate: White with black Schon logo
- Bumper: Black Rubber
- Other: Due to the unique nature of Schon custom cues, stain, veneers, and inlays may vary in color, If this is a concern please call us.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
- Weight Adjustments: Yes, with the Schon weight bolt.
- Alamo Billiards will do our best to ship all items purchased by 2pm Central Time same day. Orders purchased after 2pm Central Time will ship next day. If we have any issues we will contact you via your email provided. Normal shipping times are about 3 days travel via USPS. Exceptions: would be holidays and weekends as we do not ship on these days.
- We take our customer service serious we encourage all customers to email us with any questions, issues, or concerns. We can then try to find common ground to resolve any issues, or answer whatever question you have.
- We drop ship most our products from our suppliers and we do our best to match our inventory with theirs. In the event there is a mismatch we will work with you to make things right.
- All employees at Alamo Billiards are pool players themselves. Most have been to Los Vegas many times to compete. We know the game and the products. We don’t hire sales staff. We hire pool players with a passion for the game and the products!
- If we run into a product that has issues too often we delete it from our catalogs. We will not sell bad products to our customers.
We ship most products within same day if ordered by 2pm central time.
Others are shipped as described in product description. Please read those details to have best experience.
Please read Shipping Policy for more information