Schon CX75 Pool Cue
Schon CX75 Pool Cue Behold the CX75 cue from Schon, a masterpiece of ornate design and esthetics. Dark stained Birdseye maple provides the contrast to let the ebony points, white micarta diamonds and abalone shell inlays stand out on the forearm. The choice of ebony stained maple on the sleeve allows this cue to to retain a streamlined look. The piloted stainless steel joint and shorter shaft taper enhance your game with the stiff hit that made Schon famous.
In business since 1981, Schon employs a small in-house staff of full-time craftsmen who give great attention to quality. And because the cues are produced in smaller quantities, designer Evan Clarke is able to personally finish and test each cue, ensuring it stands up to the German meaning behind the name Schon - beautiful.
- Tip: 13mm layered proprietary
- Ferrule: 1" Proprietary
- Shaft: 29" Hardrock Maple 10-12" Pro Taper
- Collar: Stainless Steel
- Pin: 5/16x14
- Piloted: Yes
- Forearm: Dark stained birdseye maple with six ebony points which have white micarta diamonds and abalone shell inlays
- Rings: Silver Rings
- Wrap: Black and White Irish Linen
- Sleeve: Ebony stained maple white micarta diamonds and abalone shell inlays
- Plate: White with black Schon logo
- Bumper: Black Rubber
- Other: Due to the unique nature of Schon custom cues, stain, veneers, and inlays may vary in color, If this is a concern please call us.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
- Weight Adjustments: Yes, with the Schon weight bolt.
- Alamo Billiards will do our best to ship all items purchased by 2pm Central Time same day. Orders purchased after 2pm Central Time will ship next day. If we have any issues we will contact you via your email provided. Normal shipping times are about 3 days travel via USPS. Exceptions: would be holidays and weekends as we do not ship on these days.
- We take our customer service serious we encourage all customers to email us with any questions, issues, or concerns. We can then try to find common ground to resolve any issues, or answer whatever question you have.
- We drop ship most our products from our suppliers and we do our best to match our inventory with theirs. In the event there is a mismatch we will work with you to make things right.
- All employees at Alamo Billiards are pool players themselves. Most have been to Los Vegas many times to compete. We know the game and the products. We don’t hire sales staff. We hire pool players with a passion for the game and the products!
- If we run into a product that has issues too often we delete it from our catalogs. We will not sell bad products to our customers.
We ship most products within same day if ordered by 2pm central time.
Others are shipped as described in product description. Please read those details to have best experience.
Please read Shipping Policy for more information