VALHALLA VA213 Pool Cue
VALHALLA VA213 Pool Cue - We know a great shaft with a 5/16x18 joint & a high impact ferrule makes a great cue, but so does a nice green marble paint job.
North American Hard Rock Maple | Green Marble Paint | Linen Wrap | High Impact Ferrule | Metal Rings | 5/16 x 18 Joint | Interchangeable Weight System | Premium Tip
- Tip: Premium Leather
- Ferrule: High Impact Resin
- Wrap: None
- Shaft: North American Hard Rock Maple
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane
- Forearm: North American Hard Rock Maple
- Joint: 5/16 x 18
- Pin: Stainless Steel
- Butt Plate: Urethane
- Bumper: Rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage
- At Alamo Billiards this product normally ships out within 2 days after placing order. Normal traveling time is about 3 days via USPS with tracking provided. If there is a rare issue that comes up were it takes longer by say a day to ship out, we can work it out to make up for that. Exceptions: would be holidays and weekends as we do not ship on these days.
- We take our customer service serious we encourage all customers to email us with any questions, issues, or concerns. We can then try to find common ground to resolve any issues, or answer whatever question you have.
- We drop ship most our products from our suppliers and we do our best to match our inventory with theirs. In the event there is a mismatch we will work with you to make things right.
- All employees at Alamo Billiards are pool players themselves. Most have been to Los Vegas many times to compete. We know the game and the products. We don’t hire sales staff. We hire pool players with a passion for the game and the products!
- If we run into a product that has issues too often we delete it from our catalogs. We will not sell bad products to our customers.
- If you want a product that is not on our site email us. We will do our best to find it and get a good price on it. We also sell a lot of unique one of a kind exotic cues. Check them out in our rare pool cues section.