VIKING B3026 Pool Cue
VIKING B3026 Pool Cue - At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world. Viking's reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. We manufacture 99% of our parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made.
Khaki Stain | Birdseye Maple | Double Pressed Irish Linen Wrap | Central American Cocobolo, Black (IMA) and Maple Rings | Viking Quick Release Joint | Tiger Everest Laminated Tip | ViKORE Performance Shaft
- Tip: Everest® Laminated
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap: 100% Irish Linen
- Shaft: ViKORE Hard Rock Maple (Aged 5 years)
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Premium Birdseye Maple
- Joint: High Impact Black (IMA), flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- ButtPlate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded Rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage
- At Alamo Billiards this product normally ships out within 2 days after placing order. Normal traveling time is about 3 days via USPS with tracking provided. If there is a rare issue that comes up where it takes longer by say a day to ship out, we can work it out to make up for that. Exceptions: would be holidays and weekends as we do not ship on these days.
- We take our customer service seriously and encourage all customers to email us with any questions, issues, or concerns. We can then try to find common ground to resolve any issues, or answer whatever question you have.
- We drop ship most of our products from our suppliers and we do our best to match our inventory with theirs. In the event there is a mismatch we will work with you to make things right.
- All employees at Alamo Billiards are pool players themselves. Most have been to Los Vegas many times to compete. We know the game and the products. We don’t hire sales staff. We hire pool players with a passion for the game and the products!
- If we run into a product that has issues too often we delete it from our catalogs. We will not sell bad products to our customers.
- If you want a product that is not on our site, email us. We will do our best to find it and get a good price on it. We also sell a lot of unique one of a kind exotic cues. Check them out in our rare pool cues section.