VIKING SIEGE CARBON FIBER PERFORMANCE SHAFT
VIKING SIEGE CARBON FIBER PERFORMANCE SHAFT - A NEW Spin on Carbon Fiber Shafts. Until now, the billiard industry has relied on a carbon fiber shaft construction process of wrapping thin sheets of resin pre-impregnated carbon fiber around a steel form and overlapping the individual sheets as the diameter and taper of the shaft varies. This process of overlapping the sheets leaves undesired variations in wall thickness and stiffness and introduces radial inconsistencies over the length of the shaft in addition to requiring a final sanding process to create a smooth, even surface.
Viking is taking a step in an entirely different direction. The carbon fiber process used to create the Viking Siege Pure Performance Shaft allows the carbon fiber and resin to be wound on the shaft structure in a single, continuous process weaving the fiber and applying resin simultaneously. Because sheet overlaps have been eliminated with this process, the end result is a more uniform structure with increased radial consistency and a smooth, sealed, un-sanded outer surface that stays cleaner and glides smoothly across your skin.
SIMPLY BETTER. BETTER BALANCE AND BETTER FEEL.
When it comes to feel, the engineers at Viking chose a new approach to create a balanced shaft with improved sound characteristics and significantly reduced vibration. The Viking Siege shaft utilizes a new vibration dampening system that allows us to introduce mass over the length of the shaft. This new process not only significantly reduces the vibration found in most Carbon Fiber shafts but also provides a balanced, natural feel unmatched in the industry yet still efficiently transferring wicked energy to the cue ball.
The Viking Siege is available in 12.25, 12.5 and 12.75mm tip sizes and is available in most common joint styles available in the market.
Viking has developed a specially-formulated, high‑impact resin SUPER ferrule that is not just reactive, but simply indestructible.
From tip to joint, all components within the Siege are designed to function as one. Whether you are a pro, amateur, or somewhere in between, the Siege will take your game to a higher level.
- Tip: Kamui Black Soft (Standard)
- Ferrule: 1/4" Viking SUPER Ferrule
- Shaft: Carbon Fiber
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Smooth Black Resin
- Joint: High Impact Black (IMA), flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Multiple Types Available
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Alamo Billiards drop ships from Viking directly to our customers. ETAs tend to be about 4-5 business days with Viking to ship. Time in shipment averages three days. If we have any issues we will contact you via your email provided. Exceptions: would be holidays and weekends as we do not ship on these days.
We take our customer service serious we encourage all customers to email us with any questions, issues, or concerns. We can then try to find common ground to resolve any issues, or answer whatever question you have.
- We drop ship most our products from our suppliers and we do our best to match our inventory with theirs. In the event there is a mismatch we will work with you to make things right.
- All employees at Alamo Billiards are pool players themselves. Most have been to Los Vegas many times to compete. We know the game and the products. We don’t hire sales staff. We hire pool players with a passion for the game and the products!
- If we run into a product that has issues too often we delete it from our catalogs. We will not sell bad products to our customers.
- If you want a product that is not on our site email us. We will do our best to find it and get a good price on it. We also sell a lot of unique one of a kind exotic cues. Check them out in our rare pool cues section.
We ship most products within same day if ordered by 2pm central time.
Others are shipped as described in product description. Please read those details to have best experience.
Please read Shipping Policy for more information