Viking TF-WW Pool Cue
Viking TF-WW Pool Cue Elite Edition Size: 50 numbered cues. The Warrior Way tells of the epic battle between races and the ultimate fate of the Native People. The cue beautifully depicts the native land, the battle between races, the native people, the reservation road, the native weapons, the long knives of the white man and the coming of the white man.
Highly-figured Birdseye Maple Forearm | West African Ebony Sleeve | 12 Genuine Turquoise Diamond Inlays | 66 Total inlays | Six (6) Vermillion, Ebony and Genuine Turquoise Points | Vermillion and Turquoise floating Inlays in Wrap Area | Six (6) Genuine Turquoise, Vermillion and Ebony Shaft Inlays | Everest® Laminated Tip | ViKORE® Shaft | Viking SUPER Ferrule | Viking Quick Release Joint | *
"Each Two Feather cue is crafted with the finest exotic materials. Every detail is touched by our craftsmen and each feature is expressed with Two Feather's distinctive artisan aesthetic. They are simply the ultimate cues: exquisitely refined and truly exceptional."
Quite a story. Quite a cue.
- Tip: Everest® Laminated
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap: None
- Shaft: ViKORE American Performance Shaft
- Benefit: Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Birdseye Maple
- Joint: High Impact Modified Acrylic, flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 x 18 quick release, stainless steel
- Butt Plate: High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including warpage
Every TF Series Cue is individually made to order, hand numbered and limited edition. Because each is made to order, please allow up to 12 weeks for delivery.
- Alamo Billiards drop ships from Viking directly to our customers. ETAs tend to be about 4-5 business days with Viking to ship. Time in shipment averages three days. If we have any issues we will contact you via your email provided. Exceptions: would be holidays and weekends as we do not ship on these days.
- We take our customer service serious we encourage all customers to email us with any questions, issues, or concerns. We can then try to find common ground to resolve any issues, or answer whatever question you have.
- We drop ship most our products from our suppliers and we do our best to match our inventory with theirs. In the event there is a mismatch we will work with you to make things right.
- All employees at Alamo Billiards are pool players themselves. Most have been to Los Vegas many times to compete. We know the game and the products. We don’t hire sales staff. We hire pool players with a passion for the game and the products!
- If we run into a product that has issues too often we delete it from our catalogs. We will not sell bad products to our customers.
- If you want a product that is not on our site email us. We will do our best to find it and get a good price on it. We also sell a lot of unique one of a kind exotic cues. Check them out in our rare pool cues section.
We ship most products within same day if ordered by 2pm central time.
Others are shipped as described in product description. Please read those details to have best experience.
Please read Shipping Policy for more information